Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

See email below from a Hope Vlg tenant

Subject: See email below from a Hope Vlg tenant
From: bbuente@1010dev.org
Date: 06/28/2017 01:50 PM

To: Sergio Urena <s.urena@southpark.la>, Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>
BCC: bbuente@1010dev.org

Can you help us set up a tenant meeting with one of the SLOs and BID Safety. This is not
good

Hi Bob, this is Liliana from apt #309 I'm really concerned about the security in this
building within these two last weeks there has already been two incidents the incident two
weeks ago was two homeless people sleeping in the laundry room, my son decided to call
south park to come get them out and they threatened my son and his friends that they knew
what they looked like and that they were going to come back and so they did come back and
were waiting downstairs. Then yesterday at 12:45am there was a guy African American guy
who was trying to come inside he was hiding right where the intercom is and that's a blind
spot if you're walking out he then started kicking the door and wall and shaking the door
really trying to break in. We should do something to improve the security of this building
. We are the only building without a security and I feel that, that's the reason there has
been a lot of incidents of homeless people coming in
Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation

1 of 1